Monday, December 2, 2013

Snacks- Hummus, Half Moon Bread, and stuff

 

I love snacking or making snacking an entire meal.  This week I'm going to focus on some of my favorites.  First off: hummus, gluten-free pita-style bread and stuff.  Right now I'm big fan of sundried tomatoes and roasted garlic.


I am a gigantic fan of Gluten Free Sonny Marie's products and their Half Moon Bread makes my life so much better.  I really missed pita bread after becoming gluten and dairy free and this completely fills that need for me.  I heat the pockets in the microwave, cut into triangles, and toast in my toaster oven.

Buy or make your favorite hummus and then start adding.  Any peppers-fresh or roasted, olives, pickles, hard boiled eggs, fresh tomatoes, fruits, etc. are all wonderful for this.

Prepare enough for a snack

 

or make a platter for a crowd!



1 comment:

  1. WOW! All of your goodies look incredible! You do some outstanding recipes I must say! Thank you for you support!

    ReplyDelete