Monday, November 25, 2013

Voting Time for the Virtual Vegan Potluck


I happily took part in the latest Virtual Vegan Potluck and was thrilled each time I went through all the participants' recipes.  I keep going back through them and pinning favorites.  If you're more of a visual person, many of the recipes are pinned on the official Pinterest board for the Virtual Vegan Potluck November 2013.

It is now time to vote for your favorites from the potluck--if you are a fan of my beet burger recipe, I would greatly appreciate your vote.  Go here to vote!  The voting is divided into categories, mine being part of both main dishes and featured ingredient (beets!).

A few (of many) favorites from each category:

Appetizers: 

Beverages:

Breads:

Salads:

Sides:

Soups:

Main Dishes:

Desserts:

Enjoy the recipes and I appreciate any support!


No comments:

Post a Comment